Believing that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, I proclaim Him as Lord and Savior of the world and my life. By His grace I will live and serve Him with integrity. As a student enrolled in DSM, I will commit myself to the following:
- I will honor Him with Biblical ethical standards in my entire private and public life.
- As a witness, I will treat other people as I would like to be treated – fellow students, instructors, staff, employers, and any other person I come in contact with.
- I will do my best to abide by the time frames of instruction time, trimester schedule, and payment plans. Any deviation should be discussed with an instructor prior to scheduled time frames.
- I will do my best to not spend any inappropriate alone time with the opposite sex and will maintain high moral standards in all my sexual behavior.
- I will commit to working out any relational conflicts in the spirit of Matthew 18.
- I will not gossip or slander any student, staff member, or instructor.
- I understand that my secular employment and church duties are of high value to my character evaluation. I will do all these as unto the Lord.
- I will refrain from substance abuse and any other abusive behavior.
- I will never use my position, power, and authority in exploitive ways.